Monday, August 13

TU RQ UO IS E BL UE

I'm bored yet lazy, but this itchy finger wants to play around with makeup so i did mixture of Turquoise, blue and very light shimmery brown. Kinda regret adding the shimmery brown, it turns out a little but too much as i had shimmer white under my matte white eyeshadow. 

Wouldn't want to elaborate too much. Let's get started !

I've already primed my whole eyelid. I used white shimmer liner as a white base all over my eyelid cause i'm gonna used cheap palette which i have to re-apply couple of times till i get satisfy with the colors.
I deleted second and third steps not on purpose. 
- Again i apply white liner on my brow bone as base and white eyeshadow on top as my highlight.
- Starting from my inner corner, i apply light turquoise color and stop in the middle of my lid. Then i apply a lil bit darker turquoise on to 3/4 starting from the middle. Let a little bit space at the outer corner empty.
This picture can't see clearly. But what i did was, i apply black base at outer corner. Don't worry if it reaches out from where it supposed to stop. You can always clean up with make up remover. 
This is what i'm talking about. You can see where's my eyeshadow ends when it supposed to stop right at the end of my eye. 
I don't want to use black so i apply Ocean blue color on top of the black base just so it looks darker.
Shimmery brown on crease as well as blend the harsh lines in back and forth motion. I re-apply the highlights.

I cleaned both side of my eyes, eye liner, mascara and I'M DONE!


See how i draw my eyeliner. Daanng! The applicator is so fine that i can't and don't know how to control. See la. I da give up. Furthermore, i'm not going out.