Thursday, August 9

S I L V E R, R E D, G R E E N & B L A C K

Hey Ladies! I'm back for another my make up sharing.


I can't really remember who inspired me for this eye look. But it's really a eye catching for me. I still remember clearly how the tutorial goes. So i decided to try out... Not at myself this time, BUT a friend of mine who agreed to let me mess up her face. Thank you Nisa. Oh well, i won't share on what products or brands i'm using. You can just used your own as long as color wise are the same or almost. Up to you.


So as usual, i started out with priming her eyelid then goes on with applying silver eyeshadow to quarter of her eyelids. 

I then applied black eyeshadow at the outer lids and bring it in a little just so there's no harsh lines between silver and black.

I used small fluffy brush and with red, i apply it right onto her crease with back and forth motion. It helps to blend the black and silver harsh lines as well.

That's not the end. I dapped green color on top of black just so it look a little bit brighter. And blend between green and red. Don't forget to highlight underneath your brow!
That's that. Continue with the rest like eyeliner, mascara or you can add on falsies but i'm gonna skip that. Foundation, loose powder, blusher and light pink lipstick . So here's the finish look.





Well i hope you ladies like it. I wanna do 'Hari Raya' look and share it with you. Should i ? Hmmm.. Okay so before i end this i would like to share something with you. 

Recently, I received mailed from Essence cosmetics. I received a two different duo eyeshadow, mascara, liquid eyeliner, jumbo pencil lipstick and lip gloss.
I tried on their eyeliner, mascara and a duo brown and cream color eyeshadow. The eyeshadow above are all shimmery and non are matte. Could not expect better for a cheap products right? Err.. No. I got it for free! haha. But i like the water eyeliner tho'. It doesn't creased on me but it's not waterproof. Sad.