Saturday, January 7

Time check: 2.18am

When was the last time i updated my blog? Decade!
Reading through my old blog posts makes me cringe so bad but still enjoyed reading them. haha

I am currently unemployed ever since august, 2016, looking after my mum. It was definitely hard, i swear. Going through a tight financial and my income comes from my dad and sister. $200 monthly is all i got. Been delaying some payments since September and i can't tolerate this any longer. Debt around your waist is not a fun feeling y'know.

so basically, I did the whole housewife job even though getting some rest in between and no rush in doing house chores but trust me, it's not as tiring as working in retail line. Stood for hours long ain't a issue to me, store cleaning, non stop talking to your customers and colleagues, climbing up and down the ladder, load and unload stocks. Still can't beat the tiredness of being a housewife. lol. Being a full time 'housewife' can make me go crazy especially having a younger brother who never cooperates. Now i know the reason why my mum stop cleaning the house everyday but instead weekly or perhaps every two weeks. From laundry, cooking, sweep/mop, showered my mum, dump the rubbish every now and then. I did them myself. It's not as simple as what you think it is

And i doubt no one wants to have a brother like mine. Peed all around the toilet seats without washing it away (he sometimes didn't flush), whatever snacks that comes together with the wrapper he'll just left it on the table, he don't wash his own plates and mugs, whats more pots and pans that he had used, had the habits of wetting the floor. God know how many times we family almost slipped. Such a useless bitch. Task is slightly simple, but when he's around, it gets hard, harder, hardest. you ladies feel me????

I'm at the verge of giving up cause my mind is going to explode pretty much soon. So before i get myself into stages of depression, i did rather start looking for a job and eventually i did today. I've been sending out my resumes to selected companies hoping to get a invitation for an interview. haha. 

Well, i have not yet discuss with my dad but i did with my sis. My suggestion is to get a part time maid to clean the house and look after my mum. But i know my dad won't agree to my idea. I'll let him think on his own, what best for mum but i ain't not going to involve anymore cause like i've said earlier, i have debts to settle. I know i'm being selfish but i'm not the only child in this family, your siblings should play their part too😊

Goodnight👋