Sunday, June 3

S K I N C A R E D A I L Y R O U T I N E

I'm not a skincare freak, if you wanna know. I'm just searching for some affordable products that works for my face. Who doesn't want their face to look flawless and no discoloration problems without their make up on ?

I had a oily skin all over my face especially on my T-zone area if you wanna know. Which means i have to get my skin care that has related to it. I've tried on several facial wash as well as moisturizer depending on my budget. But most of face products that I've used aren't that pricey. I doubt you can get the same as mine.


I've been using Apricot scrub since i was 15yrs old if i'm not mistaken. It controls black head as well as blemishes. A bit harsh scrub but it feels like i'm getting all the impurities away. I'd be scrubbing hard especially underneath my lips, on my eyebrow and at the side of my nose area. The feeling after scrubbing are awesome! But i uses them once or twice a week.  

So the rest of the days i will use a few other facial wash which are either Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser or L'Oreal RevitaLift Anti Wrinkle Milk Foam.




I read many good reviews on Cetaphil products. As you know, they have numbers of range and so i choose skin cleanser as the first start out. It's soap free and i don't really like it. After all, i uses this mostly as my make-up remover. It works well though. I know! I should grab the oil-free cleanser instead right?! Much pricey than this one with lesser amount of products. ( Singaporean )

I stop using toner back then after i ran out of cotton pads. Although i knew my sister have tons of it, i still skipped using those. I don't know why but i find it troublesome. Furthermore, it absorbed away the toner and ended up having to use a lot more. Don't you think so? Heh.The purpose of toner is to ;

- Adjust skin's PH balance (which is a good thing)
- Let skin care serum or cream absorbed better
- Removes remaining dirt that your cleanser may have missed

You don't have to skipped this step like i do. This is my skin care routine.

I then proceed to Moisturizer. I LOVE MOISTURIZER! I need them before i start putting on foundation. Foundation does not gives me soft and dewy looking but it's actually having skin that is moisture rich. 


I had 3 different cheap moisturizer that i'm using currently which are Himalaya, Eversoft and Hazeline. 

I kinda regret getting the yellow Hazeline cause it's not like a normal cream but you have to force your finger a bit in to get the sufficient amount. But it eventually melt and gives you matte looking after applying. It has rose smell to it that reminds me of the oldies. heh.

Another both of the products works well on me. It doesn't gives me any problem. The scent wise as well as soft feeling after applying. *thumbs up*