Sunday, May 13

S I L V E R B R O N Z E E Y E L O O K

[ Hey ladies ! LIESE NEW AEROSAL HAIR SPRAY recently launched. Super hard hair spray & Liese free arrange hair spray let you create a light and air styles easily just by spraying and scrunching your hair. Tell me, how easy this steps are ? Ladies who loves volumize your hair or create funky hairstyles, Check This Out At Your Nearest Watsons ! ]


I blog less ever since i started working. Bare with me, I'm trying my best to blog whenever i'm free and share with you some makeup related.

I'm using NAKED PALETTE for all the eye shadows, But as usual you can use your own similar color or you can create your own different colors. I created a night look more to clubbing kind of look.

I just need my NAKED PALETTE and a light silver eye shadow from 120 colors palettes. I didn't capture the items, forget and lazy. My apology. I just grabbed a photo from the net and insert an arrow for the one that i'm using.


I'm only using 'Virgin', 'Smog' and 'Darkhorse' from this palette. 

Before you start applying any layers of cream or eyeshadow, never forget to prime your eyelid to prevent from creasing especially to those who have a oily lids like me. Trust me, it creases free.


I applied 'Smog' on to my inner and outer lid, up to my crease and leave the middle one empty.

Then i applied light silver on to the middle lids where's it left empty earlier on. Blend the line between bronze and silver to make it more fading effect instead of two different color.

I used 'Virgin' as my highlight cause as I've said, i want it to look dramatic. If you want to tone down the bright shimmery colors, you can apply your foundation powder as your highlight. Blend 'Smog' and 'Virgin' together till there'll be no harsh lines.

Lastly, using a tapered brush, apply 'Darkhorse' onto the outer crease in C shape back and forth.


Individual thickness of eye liner. As for me, i make it thin cause i want my false lashes to be seen as well as my liner. 


There, i'm done. Please wait to my next update. To the ladies who are interested in getting the items that i'm selling, kindly private message me at my FACEBOOK

xoxo wanie.