Sunday, May 6

B L U E S M O K E Y

[ Ladies, you should try Liese New Aerosol Hair Sprays that recently launched. It's a Super Hard Hair Spray & Liese Free Arrange Hair Spray lets you creates light & air hairstyles easily just by spraying and scrunching hair! To the ladies who loves create dramatic hairstyles should check this out at Watsons! ]

Before i start, i gotta thank Effa for buying a full back lace top in red from me. Thank you so much.

I got so bored that i do another look to share it with you. I got no idea what simple look i should do until i browse through my make up and i saw MAC eye shadow in 'flashtrack' that i didn't use for quite a long time. So i thought why not i make a simple smokey blue.


Bare with my unprofessional photos. I couldn't capture them perfectly. The color didn't pops really well in pictures due to the brightness of my lamp. If i were to avoid using lamp, it look so dark. sigh.




Products that i used :
- MAC Prep + Prime
- MAC 'Brun' & 'Flashtrack' eyeshadow
- MAC 'Blackground' painpot
- Rimmel mascara and eyeliner
- Essence 'Blockbuster'


I apply 'Blackground' paintpot onto my eyelids and stop right underneath my crease after i primed my whole eyelids using my ring finger.


Using flat brush, apply 'Flashtrack' on top of 'Blackground'. Then i used 217 blending brush and blend the harsh lines away.


I then used a dome brush and apply 'Brun' right on to the crease and blend together in circular motion. Not for gotten 'Blockbuster' as a highlight.


Since I've got nothing else to do, i decided to doll up myself with adding falsies on top and bottom lashes as well.




Oh well, hope you guys like the look I've did. Will update more of my clothing sale real soon. Gotta questions ? Feel free to ask me at my formspring on the left bar. (;


xoxo wanie.J