Thursday, May 3

B L A C K S M O K E Y E Y E S H A D O W

I'm gonna share with you how i did my smokey eye look. I don't know if my phone camera is the problem that my brown eye shadow blending can't be seen or it was just me who don't know how to applied those cause the pictures that i'm going to show you couldn't see the details clearly. sigh. Wouldn't want to blabber much, lets begin.


Products i used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC 'Blackground' Painpot
- Naked Palette
- L'Oreal Collagen Mascara




I first start out with priming my whole lids then i apply 'Blackground' painpot as a black base at eyelids and stop right underneath the crease. And slightly blend the harsh lines. (I ever dapped the black eye shadow without any base, it creased.  A line between of my eye lids. Even it creases only a line but it's damn obvious la. Cause it's black what ! So embarrassing !)


Now i can start applying black eye shadow on top of the black base. Again i blend the harsh lines away. Smokey eye look is all about blending ! 


Before i apply brown eye shadow on to my crease to make it soft and smooth looking, i used a foundation powder and apply it on my brow bone as highlighter. 


Blend. Blend. Blend. Blend. Keep blending till i there's no more harsh lines. ( Even there's still in the picture. sigh. ) You can simply do retouch and blend it again if you don't feel satisfy.


There it is ! My final touch up, it look so dark in reality but so light in photos. Hmmm .. 
Oh well, Will post another look soon ! See ya !
xoxo Wanie.J