Sunday, April 22

G O L D E Y E S H A D O W

I rotted at home the whole day, so i have tons of free time to do a eye shadow tutorial on myself. Well, showing pictures are better than videos isn't it? heh. I guess. I'm not good in talking.. Alaaa.. pictures pun okay whaaatt.


Anyways, i did a orange-y gold eye shadow. My first attempt publishing this eye shadow tutorial. 


So i'm going to use my :

  • Eye shadow base ( Urban Decay )
  • Gold, Orange, Light Brown, Medium Brown & Black eye shadow ( 120 palette/ Naked palette )
  • Mascara & Eye Liner ( MAC )

I forget to put eye shadow base in the picture. 
So i applied eye shadow base all over my lids as i got the oily lids and it tends to creases whenever i didn't applied that on. If i can use that on my face, i would. Picture below can't be seen the color clearly cause i edited it. Gambar brightness semua tak same jadi i edit kasi equal. ( '', ) I've already drawn and shade my eye brow by the way.

1. Going on, i applied shimmery gold eye shadow on inner quarter of my lids. ( The first and second picture are the same. I pasted wrongly and too lazy to redo it again as i already edited it. It's gonna be troublesome.)

2. Use a rounder blending brush and apply neon orange from the outer eyelids, bring it to your crease and dragged it to inner crease. 

3. Apply a soft Medium Brown color a apply it on top of neon and little bit above the crease to give you a soft look and tone down the bright color.

4. Added black at the outer lids in C motion.

5. Apply Light Neutral to you brow bone as your highlight. Now you can start blend all the harsh lines using a blending brush in circular motion.

6. A thin strokes of eyeliner and a thick layered of Mascara. Or you can just put on fake eye lash. I skipped that. Malas la. Oh, i line my eyeliner half to make my eyes a bit wider. Mata i sepeeeeet!

There! That's what you get at the end. A apology for the picture quality and even the editing. Maklumlah first attempt kan. Bukan begitu kengkawan? Will Try again next time okay.

Hope you guys like my make-up try out at bloggy. 
I'll just end it here. See ya! 
xoxo Wanie.