Monday, April 23

S H A P E E Y E B R O W

Hey ya all ! I've been on my desktop computer since 1.48am with an huge intention to just update my blog but ended up browsing through Polyvore website. Selalu macam ni. Benci ahh


I would like to share with you on how i do my eyebrow. I don't usually conceal on top and underneath my eyebrow unless my growing eyebrow could obviously seen, Or maybe if i want my eyebrow to be perfectly shaped on that day. 


I don't have a perfect eyebrow, i admit. Even if i tried to pluck it equally, one will still be higher than another. As been told by mum, i shaved the middle part of my eyebrow which i think more on the right side. Then cannot grow properly already! Cacat kening. 


Lets get started ! Here's the look of my eyebrow with nothing on it. It's kinda hairy tho'.


I only used 2 things which are:

  • Eyebrow kit ( Benefit )
  • Cream Concealer ( MAC )

If you don't have eyebrow kit, eyebrow pencil will do as long as it's sharpen sharp to draw a line. 

1. Use a hard angle brush, dipped it on the wax and draw a top and bottom line. You can draw a thick or thin eyebrow as you wish cause you'll conceal after that.

2. Swiped a eyebrow blending brush on the eyebrow powder and fill in between both lines. It's alright if your eyebrow are too dark cause you can always use a eyebrow hard brush to lighten it up. 

3. If it's starts to get messy and smudgy, you can use any cream concealer and conceal on top and underneath your eyebrow. You can use any concealer brush but i'm using angle brush as it's easy to control.
Now you are done! A clean eyebrow that some people might thought that you are too hard working to pluck your eyebrow every single day ! Nyahahahaha! Merepek!

Update soon!