Tuesday, April 10

Almost a year since the last i updated my blog. Honestly, there's too much things to share but you don't expect me to shared everything in details aren't you? It won't end.. 


I resigned my current job (some of you might know where i'm working at) month ago. I've worked my ass off for freaking 2 years for the sake of increase experienced in this line as well as increase salary every year. But sadly, it didn't really happens you see. Increment been delayed as promised since July2011. Who doesn't whine when this pathetic news are out? I bet everyone does, even if these shits happens to you. I couldn't hold on any longer and wrote a resignation letter on march2012. Imagine how long have i waited for my last year increment? I know i should've resigned way before but after hearing that they'll 'BACK PAY' us from July 2011 onwards in 1 month salary, tak banyak ke tu? Hmmmm.. Well i'm glad that i get to taste this year bonus which something that i should be thankful about. ATLEAST. heh.


So now, i would like to try out admin. I don't mind about the pay wise.. Errr.. Not really. $1.2k with NO Experienced require would be okay for a starter like me. Tapi ape salahnya kalau nak increase lagi sikit kan? I send my resume to Temp Team and hopefully they'll get back to me with a good admin recommendation. Amin.


Diam tak diam, I'm already 8 months pregnant. AAAAAAINNNK! Kidding. We committed this relationship for this long. We didn't know that i we managed to pull through thick and thins together. Alhamdulillah. Hopefully till the end. WAAAIT! Before that, i didn't even shared with you that i'm attached, didn't i? *last posted date* I'm still single when last i published. Stupid me! After few years of being single eh. Sumpah i kekok gile at first. Tak tipu. Thats the reason why i think it's unbelievable that managed to go through all good and bad for these long. *applause for myself*


Malas pula nak ceritakan. Lets make it short and simple. He's my boyfriend decade years ago. Cheeeh! In year 2008 laa. Some of you might know this little prince of mine. Few years of mia-ing due to dap dip dup... Then now, he's mine again. Yeaaaay!


I shall stop blabber and show you guys a few pictures of us taken at Qisthynas birthday party ( Apit Nephew ) 
Will publish soon in my next post. See ya! <3