Saturday, July 16

From the left (sya, irah, mira, ida, me and ain)

Hello bloggers, i'm here updating again my rusty diary.  Trying out my friend new laptop. I like it.  like it.

To be honest, i got nothing much to share except for work since i spent most of my time there then spending time at home. Boleh dikatakan rumah i ni dah macam hotel. Check in, tidur, mandi, makan, check out. Thats what i did every single day if it happens on my off day, mesti pergi date. Without fail.

Working life didnt get any better, picture above are all my close girls at work and even outside (there's another girl not in the picture). Sadly, we all got separated cause most of my girls got transfered to the new outlet (orchard exchange) i'm all left with sya, irah and zura (she's not in the picture).
Recently, irah got terminated due to some personal matter that i shouldn't have the rights to share. I broke down after hearing the news, i couldnt say much. I'm totally speechless at that point of time. And now, she left me with sya and zura. I don't know if i could survive long or maybe i'll leave as there newbies and most of them are younger than me, i've tried to blend together with them tapi macam ada yang kena. hmmm. I'll make the decision when i'm ready.

Yang paling penting, we all are still in contact and i love them deeply. Thats all that matters.

Insyaallah, i'll update you guys soon when i've got the time to do so.
I'm done.