Thursday, August 12

After so long i didn't update my diary. hah. I might be closing my blog and will open it back when i felt like it.

The lucky first day of fasting, i'm not working. Rotted at home the whole day, watched DVD. I wonder how my afternoon malay colleagues does their breakfast timing. Cause as what i heard from my supervisor, they'll divide by two. Which means half an hour + half an hour. But it's kind of confusing la. We'll see how it goes tomorrow since i'm in afternoon shift. 

Johor trip with my two girlfriends are awesome. Sempat singgah kedai AVON. Bought a few cosmetics there, nak try je. Terus dah jadi member eh. haha. I hate their lipstick, so fucking oily. And never try on fake MAC okay kawans. I bought blusher at larkin, again i just wanted to try. I dap on the blusher a few times and did a circle motion on my cheek but the color doesn't turn out. But there will be silver + shimmery kind of color on it when there's light shines. 

And never buy MAC cosmetic at Malaysia MAC store. Mahal than singapore kay. Lipstick in singapore is $26 but Jusco MAC store sell at RM69. Mahal pe!

Kaylah. Tanak cakap banyak. bye.