Wednesday, September 8

Well i guess after 8months of wiping people asses (not), my pay going to increase by end of this month from 1k to 1.3k. only. heh. Alhamdulillah. Supposedly, i should have taste 1.3k on last July. But thanks to SuriyaGay for delaying my probation.
Day by day, colleagues start to quit. Mana tidaknya, management macam taik. Bila kita buat feedback, tanak terima. But why in the first place you guys asked us to write feedback for? stupid.

Raya preparation? Not into raya la this year. Whats not, I'll be working at 2.30 till 10.30 on the very first day of raya. There start the laziness. I bought the fucking ugly white baju kurung at just $40. No new heels, No new raya bag, No new nails, No new boyfriend. aink! The only thing that have done are only my hair and my cosmetic.  

Finally, i highlight my hair to red. Been wanting to have this color a few months ago. I dapat buat juga. First was $35, worth it. The color turns out well but it only last me for 4 days. Second was $50, color too red-ish. As what i can see for my friend

Was browsing through their lipsticks at MAC. Intend to buy one and a 219 brush. Sekali i saw 5 brushes for $100 if i'm not mistaken. There's two version, for eyes and for face. Obviously if you were me, you'll choose the face brush set cause it'll cost you more if you buy it individual. 

Sadly, sold out. Only left with the eye brush set. Still wanna browse around. MAC staff recommended me to get 'MAC look in a box'  @ $95. There's five items in the box which is,
- Rose Beauty Powder
- Desser Rose Matte Blush
- Lovestone Mineralize Eyeshadow
- Lovechild Lipglass
- Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara

Did some swatched on my hand. Everything suits my skin tone. So i just grabbed it. Tapi bila dah make payment, heart pain pulak. heh. $95 burn. Padahal dah plan of buying MUFE HD Foundation @ $75 seh. Bloody ass!