Tuesday, June 22

 
*Blow dust*  Hello dear friends,
Too long i didn't update. Been too busy with work, when it comes to off day i'll go out with girlfriends till late night. Reached home, off to bed. Thats the reason. Bukan malas tetapi busy.

Working wise. Nothing much. Just not 'ngam' dengan new supervisor. And the unluck-iest thing,  he was in-charge on my level. Lagi tak swee. Nak step gerek tak kena tempat. You all should try working with him, baru korang tahu macam mana punya sial si gay tu. Don't want to elaborate too much about him. Menyakit kan hati aja.
But everything's fine. Girlfriends, boyfriends, new staffs. Semua okay. I love all of them.

Happy moment.
The sephora voucher that i talked about on my previous post. I thought of buying brushes as i need more brushes for myself. But it seems that all the brushes that i want semua sold out. I 'tawaf' a few times and ended up buying this.
Cute isn't it.? $38 if i'm not mistaken. Tried on for a few weeks now, it thickens my eyelash but it doesn't extend like maybelline mascara does. Still preferred this mascara than the other two. Overall, i just like the funky design. Haha.

I wanted to to save up my money to get either Cosmoprof Foundation $70 or Makeup Forever HD Foundation $75. Sekali yesterday i go and buy Revlon foundation lagi pulak. Tsk. How stupid i can be? grrr!

I bought again the Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Heaven. It's my third bottle already, but this time round i bought it for $35 - 100ml. I got the tester, thats why. I couldn't make up my mind on what perfume i should get. All the best selling perfume doesn't smell nice for me. That's why. Any good recommendation for perfume.?

Need to change my shopping list already. heh.
Till next update. Bye.