Monday, May 31



Dear friends,

I'm so hungry right now. Not in the mood to eat. Mood swing. Period. Bad day. Bad news. Everything bad happens the whole day....krik krik krik. As usual it's my off day today. Thank god. Monday blues. Will be going Expo later on.
 
Kate spade + COACH are on sale lah seh. If we got the time, (cause girlfriends end work at 5pm) JOHN LITTLE EXPO are on sale too. I want to go. Buy shampoo.

First of all, i didn't thought of buying cosmetics for this month pay. Really. After browsing cosmetics at Sephora just to see what's on sale, i ended up buying a few stuffs there. Mother fucker! Couldn't resist lah. Wanted to grab Makeup Forever HD Foundation $75. Wanting to try new stuff gitukan. ida said, don't waste the budget amount of spending on just 1item.

So i bought MAC Studio Fix powder foundation $47 & Cherish lipstick $26. Been eye-ing on Clinique 3 step skincare for combination oily skin. I heard the moisturizer is good. $69. But if i were to buy it, i over spend my shopping money liao. All i know i would either go for their Facial wash or toner. Doctor from clinique suggested me to get the Facial Wash $35-$37and gave me a sample of toner and Moisturizer. 

After they accumulate my spending with my previous spending at Sephora. I got $10 voucher that last a few days i guess. And, $40 voucher valid for 1month. gerek pah?! Oh, you need to spend atleast $240 if i'm not mistaken. But cannot use for MAC or Makeup Forever sia! NBCB! Should i go for Clinique Moisturizer, sephora brushes or urban decay cosmetics? hmmmm.

Night.