Friday, March 11


It have been ages i did not update my blog. Whatsnot, i seldom on my desktop and i've been using my phone to access internet all the time. Even now. And all i can tell you once i've publish this post, it's going to turn out suck-ish format. Gaaaah. Whatever.

Woking life, nothings new there (except for merchandise). Didnt even realise that i've been working for a year there. It seems that i just started a few months back. Hah.

Wouldnt want to elaborate much about work. Bosan teramat. Alright, after two months of control cosmetics spending. I could not take it any much longer so i insist of spend it all my money on my cosmetic this month. Ok. To be honest, i did not spent all my money on cosmetics but with perfume and nail polishes as well.

My budget for MAC Cosmetics was $200. But suprisingly i only spent $98 for 3 products which are my second purchased of concealer, blusher and red lipstick to try out. Nothing much caught my eye this time round. I wanting to get their stippling brush, but it's $75 leeeey! Might as well, i just grab sephora stippling brush kan. Tsk!

Now i left with only $100 plus for shopping. I dont know if i should get sparrey shoe or MUFE foundation to give it a try? Macam manaaaaa!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7