Sunday, October 10



Hello people. I'm trying to blog through phone, blogger-droid. Hard to type.

Anyways, my company send 4 of us (in the picture) to go for a customer service course for 3 days. Well, i thought it gonna be a boring as i'm not interested in this line but i was wrong. I enjoyed myself and learned alot for that 3 days. We did roll play and stuffs. If my assessor wasn't Mohd Ferhan i guess it gonna be sleepy. Imagine la, class started at 9am in the morning. Obviously you need someone to make you smile and share with you an open eye story right? Ferhan did. The funniest assessor. And surprisingly, i passed the test! Cert will be given 2months time. A good thing about having a fun assessor, thats when you can learn. :-))

Alright, continue another time. Need to have a rest. Working morning shift later on.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2