Wednesday, May 5

Good morning everyone. It's 8am right now and i guess i'm the only one who fucking excited and looking forward to do some shopping later on.  I slept at 1am and awake i just awake. Macam amazing gitu. Usually during off days, i will awake at 3pm - 6pm. That's if, i've got no plan. Oh well, i might be shopping alone like last month or gonna go out with my friend.

Need to re-highlight my hair at Fareast. By hook or by crook i'm going to grab that River Island wallet. If there's enough time, i will go for threading. If not i'll just pluck it at home. I was thinking if i  should buy DC slipper or shouldn't i. Or should i just buy M.A.C blusher and a few  of eyeshadow.  Rina, the makeup artist (Cleanandclear had bestfriend contest held at my workplace. So got to know her from there) recommended me a few of eyeshadow that suits my skintone as well as for daily eye makeup. Furthermore i running out of highlighter for brow bone which is ricepaper and black, carbon. Gaaaah! Like enough budget gitu eh. We'll see about it yeah.

Alright. I'll end it here. Need to think again what i should buy, then i can type all my shopping list in my phone so that i won't spend my money on a stuffs that i shouldn't have buy and ended up with full of regrets.

You want to go shopping with me.?